DevOps Systems Engineer – Cyber Threat Intelligence
Founded in 2015, The Crypsis Group specializes in data breach response, digital forensics, and risk management consulting services to a growing list of clients ranging from small enterprises to Fortune 50 corporations, as well as federal government agencies. Our experts combine deep security knowledge and proprietary technology to rapidly provide effective incident response, attack-readiness and remediation plans for organizations. With offices in McLean, New York, Chicago, Austin, and Los Angeles and significant year over year revenue growth, we are firmly entrenched and well positioned as a leading provider of incident response and risk management services.
Responsibilities for the DevOps Systems Engineer-Cyber Threat Intelligence include:
- The DevOps Systems Engineer will work closely with Crypsis consultants to build out and create new threat intel capabilities.
- Build, deploy, populate, and optimize intel platform technologies.
- Automate on-prem and cloud-based intel platforms.
- Deploy, configure, and use monitoring tools to find and diagnose problems on test and productions systems; design and implement automation for issue resolution.
- Management of workflow and ticketing process on Jira, including maintaining automated interactions among Jira, Confluence, GitHub, and the continuous integration server.
- Create, modify, provide ownership and enforce standards on software build and release processes, using best practices, and initiation of formal release builds.
- Steer the development and design of tools in a secure direction through knowledge and expertise of container and cloud technologies.
- Automate manual processes to streamline security and threat intelligence operations.
Required Qualifications for the DevOps Engineer-Cyber Threat and Intelligence include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma and a minimum of three years of work experience in software and systems development operations.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong hands on experience deploying and maintaining using configuration management tools. Preferable to have experience using Ansible.
- Hands on experience with cloud configuration, specifically AWS.
- Experience with Linux/Unix automation and scripting.
- Experience with building API connectors for security tooling.
- Ability to deploy, operate and maintain virtual infrastructure.
- Familiarity and experience with container environments such as Docker.
- Experience with log parsing and monitoring using Splunk.
- Familiar with configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
Compensation for the DevOps Engineer-Cyber Threat and Intelligence include: