Digital Forensics & Incident Response (Senior Consultant - Reactive)
The Crypsis Group is a startup and highly respected security advisory firm specializing in Data Breach Response and Risk Management. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions using cutting edge technology, we are experienced in working quickly to provide and execute effective incident response and remediation plans with a focus on providing long term support to improve our clients' security posture. We are committed to helping our clients in response to an attack and hardening their environments.
As our company continues to grow, we are looking for talented Principal Digital Forensics & Incident Response Security Consultants who are interested in responding to and investigating cyber breaches to join our team.
Responsibilities for the Digital Forensics & Incident Response Senior Consultant include:
- Analyze Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
- Examine firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity.
- Performs live memory capture and regularly conducts host-based analysis. Understands and knows how to identify corresponding artifacts.
- Investigate data breaches leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, and custom Crypsis investigation tools to determine the source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred in client environments.
- Manage incident response engagements to scope work, guide clients through forensic investigations, contain security incidents and provide guidance on longer-term remediation recommendations.
- Provide mentorship for other incident response consultants.
Qualifications for the Digital Forensics & Incident Response Senior Consultant include:
- 4+ years of digital forensics & incident response consulting experience with a passion for cybersecurity.
- Strong leadership skills including experience managing a team or individuals (directly or indirectly).
- Experience with leading complicated engagements (end-to-end) including scoping, interfacing with the client, and have executed on a technical front.
- Proficient with host-based forensics and data breach response.
- Experienced with EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, Redline, Volatility, Wireshark, tcpdump, and open source forensic tools.
- Incident response consulting experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security or related field.
Compensation for the Digital Forensics & Incident Response Senior Consultant includes:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus opportunity
- Approved certification and training reimbursements
- Open Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k Employer Matching
- Flexible work schedule
Please send inquiries or resumes to Tony Maroulis, Talent Acquisition Manager with The Crypsis Group at email@example.com