Resource Management Associate
Founded in 2015, Crypsis specializes in data breach response, digital forensics, and risk management consulting services to a growing list of clients ranging from small enterprises to Fortune 50 corporations, as well as federal government agencies. Our experts combine deep security knowledge and proprietary technology to rapidly provide effective incident response, attack-readiness and remediation plans for organizations. With offices in McLean, New York, Chicago, Austin, and Los Angeles and significant year over year revenue growth, we are firmly entrenched and well-positioned as a leading provider of incident response.
The Crypsis Group is seeking a Resource Management Associate to join our team in our Los Angeles, California office. The Resource Management Associate will be providing support to the Professional Services Operations team and working directly with the Senior Manager, Professional Services Operations to assist in project staffing and support a multitude of projects. The Resource Management Associate will report to the Senior Manager, Professional Services Operations and have a proven track record of success.
Responsibilities for the Resource Management Associate but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Senior Manager, Professional Services Operations and Resource Manager in project staffing; serve as a back-up to the Resource Manager.
- Serve as a secondary point of contact for all in-bounds and coordinate initial staffing (rotational basis including nights and weekends).
- Assist the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, executive staff, and professional services team members on various projects to ensure successful completion.
- Work closely with Senior Manager and Resource Manager to understand utilization tracking, timelines and billable hours.
- Notify the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, of any concerns or issues related to resource allocation and meeting client deliverables.
- Stay up to date with current and upcoming projects and business development activities as related to resource management.
- One to two years of professional experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Psychology, Business, Liberal Arts, or a related major preferred.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships.
- The proven ability to work autonomously, prioritize projects, solve problems requiring meticulous attention to detail, multitask, and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and constantly adapting security firm wearing multiple hats.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have high energy, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
Compensation for the Resource Management Associate includes:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus opportunity
- Open Paid Time Off Policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k Employer Matching
- On-call nights and weekends often required