Founded in 2015, Crypsis specializes in data breach response, digital forensics, and risk management consulting services to a growing list of clients ranging from small enterprises to Fortune 50 corporations, as well as federal government agencies. Our experts combine deep security knowledge and proprietary technology to rapidly provide effective incident response, attack-readiness and remediation plans for organizations. With offices in McLean, New York, Chicago, Austin, and Los Angeles and significant year over year revenue growth, we are firmly entrenched and well-positioned as a leading provider of incident response.
The Crypsis Group is seeking a Resource Manager to join our team in our headquarters in McLean, Virginia. The Resource Manager will be responsible for managing resources and staffing for all potential and assigned projects, working directly with the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, and acting as a liaison among executive leadership and the professional services team for matters relating to allocating the appropriate resources to ensure proper staffing and achieving utilization goals, ensuring that projects are staffed in a timely manner, and communicating any issues that may impact deadlines. The Resource Manager will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, and have a proven track record of success.
Responsibilities for the Resource Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound and urgent staffing requests; nights and weekends are often required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Be responsible for all staffing and consultant utilization tracking.
- Notify the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, of any concerns or issues related to resource allocation and meeting client deliverables.
- Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, the Resource Manager will partner with executive staff and the professional services team on a multitude of projects to ensure successful completion.
- Develop internal relationships and hold consultants accountable to their timelines and utilization targets to help increase profit and utilization.
- Collaborate daily with the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, to provide a summary of projects and increase utilization of consultants.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Professional Services team’s skill sets to be able to maintain relationships and provide insight for opportunities in variety of casework and professional development.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Manager, Professional Services Operations, Training & Knowledge Manager, and key leadership to develop and execute on career development plans for professional development.
Qualifications for the Resource Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, psychology, business, liberal arts, or a related major preferred.
- Three to five years of professional experience strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to act as the first point of contact/on-call for new inbound and urgent staffing requests, including nights and weekends.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships.
- The proven ability to work autonomously, prioritize projects, solve problems requiring meticulous attention to detail, multitask, and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and constantly adapting security firm wearing multiple hats.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have high energy, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
Compensation for the Resource Manager includes:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus opportunity
- Open Paid Time Off Policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits; 401k Employer Matching
- On-call nights and weekends often required