The Crypsis Group is a respected security advisory firm with a vision to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is comprised of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics and information security. With a highly-successful track record of delivering mission critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide effective incident response, attack-readiness and remediation plans with a focus on providing long term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
Responsibilities for the Senior Director include:
- Originates qualified leads for new data breach incident response, digital forensic, and/or risk management engagements.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with key clientele to increase awareness of Crypsis’ capabilities.
- Wins new business by demonstrating Crypsis’ value proposition and serving as a trusted advisor for new and existing firm clients.
- Amplifies Crypsis’ presence and credibility in the marketplace through thought leadership, including via speaking engagements, articles and whitepapers, and media exposure.
- Sources and helps hire top caliber digital forensics and incident response (DFIR) and risk management consulting candidates.
- Oversees the delivery and manages teams on DFIR and risk management engagements and services as the liaison between the client and technical teams.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in DFIR and/or risk management matters, including on complex, challenging and non-standard projects.
- Helps advance capabilities of the firm, including by identifying new services, building partnerships, and/or ways to augment our current capabilities to better serve our clients.
Qualifications for the Senior Director include:
- Deep network and industry relationships, including potential buyers of Crypsis’ services and industry contacts that could lead to partnerships and/or referrals for potential hires.
- Client services mindset and top notch client management skills.
- Experienced-based understanding of clients’ needs and desired outcomes in DFIR and/or risk management engagements.
- Technical proficiency in DFIR and/or risk management.
- Public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated writing ability, including of technical reports, business communication, and thought leadership pieces.
- Operates with a hands-on approach to service delivery.
- Bias towards collaboration and teamwork.
- Results Driven and Strategic.
- Bachelor’s Degree; an advanced degree such as MS, MBA or Juris Doctorate (JD) is a plus.
- Expert witness experience: not required, but a plus.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Internal ZP Group Opportunities
Mclean, VA 22102