The Crypsis Group is a respected security advisory firm with a vision to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is comprised of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide effective incident response, attack-readiness and remediation plans with a focus on providing long term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
Senior Front-End Developer
The Crypsis Group is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with strong architectural skills and experience to implement a data-intensive investigation workflow and user interface for our cloud-based product. The Senior Developer will work side-by-side with internal customers, a seasoned team of experienced cybersecurity professionals within a growing team aimed at building a product from the grounds up.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front-End Developer include:
- Lead an iterative design and implementation process that sets an accelerated pace of features delivery
- Design and build user interfaces that provide the best experience for our clients, through collecting and managing data received from multiple sources, with attention to performance and clarity.
- Develop and create rapid prototypes to accelerate the feedback cycle in an agile and iterative environment.
- Participate in the testing and usability cycles while exhibiting strong collaboration and communication with backend engineering and UX design.
- Provide mentorship to other developers and constantly work on improving the team performance and the quality of the codebase.
- Write unit tests and component level tests for own and team code as needed
- Offer guidance on best practices, tools selection, and creative problem-solving ideas.
- Help establish solid build automation and troubleshoot processes within the front-end team
Qualifications of the Senior Front-End Developer include:
- 6+ years of professional product development experience, specifically with data-intensive products
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience using and configuring module bundlers (e.g. Webpack) for both local development and production deployments
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitlabCI, CircleCI, etc)
- Knowledge of pros and cons of a variety of component libraries (e.g. d3.js, High charts, AG-Grid, React Tables)
- Experience with source control tools, such as Git
- Passion for efficiency and optimizing the customer’s ultimate experience, willingness to work closely with stakeholders to achieve an optimal solution.
- Positive leadership, teamwork, and great communication skills
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar experience.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
1410 Spring Hill Rd Mclean, VA 22102