The Crypsis Group is currently looking for a Senior Incident Response Security Consultant in Los Angeles, CA. Crypsis is a rapidly growing security services firm and specializes in the investigation of data breaches and security incidents.
Responsibilities for the Senior Incident Response Security Consultant include:
- Analyze Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
- Examine firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity
- Investigate data breaches leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, and custom Crypsis investigation tools to determine source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred in client environments.
- Lead incident response engagements to guide clients through forensic investigations, contain security incidents, and provide guidance on longer term remediation recommendations.
- Conduct security gap analysis assessments, penetration testing / red-team assessments, and vulnerability assessments to identify security vulnerabilities and issues in client environments.
- Mentor junior incident response consultants in incident response and forensics.
Qualifications for the Senior Incident Response Security Consultant include:
- 2-4 years of incident response or digital forensics experience
- Proficient with host-based forensics and data breach response
- Experienced with EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, Redline, Volatility, WireShark, TCPDump, and open source forensic tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in information security, Computer Science, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security or related field
Compensation for the Senior Incident Response Security Consultant includes:
- Competitive base salary with quarterly bonus plan
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
- Ability to Perform Some Remote Work, Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy, Paid Annual Training/Conference Program, and Unique Office Perks
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Cyber security, information security, infosec, incident response, digital forensics, network forensics, security consultant, digital investigations, data breaches, security incidents, EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, malware, reverse engineering, ransomware, wire fraud, brute forcing, network intrusion, hack, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k,