The Crypsis Group is a respected security advisory firm with a vision to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is comprised of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide an effective incident response, attack-readiness and remediation plans with a focus on providing long term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
Front End Developer
Crypsis Group is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to implement state of the art investigation workflows and user interfaces for our cloud-based infrastructure. You will work side-by-side with your internal customers, a seasoned team of experienced incident responders, in a growing team aimed at building a product from the grounds up.
- Lead an iterative design/ prototype / implementation / testing work cycle, working across the team with back-end engineering and UX design.
- Help implement and follow best software engineering practices, including tenets of agile and DevOps operations. This includes active code review and thorough deliverable testing.
- Help establish best practices around the build, deployment, testing and maintenance of the solution
- Create rapid prototypes to accelerate the feedback cycle in an agile style environment.
- Architect and stand-up large-scale applications
- Leverage prior knowledge to build high performance, extensible and highly usable web applications.
- Provide guidance on best practices, tools selection and problem solving
- Establish a solid build automation and troubleshoot processes for their area of responsibility
- 6+ years of web development experience
- Ability to work with a variety of application frameworks (We use React)
- Experience using package management solutions (e.g. Webpack)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab CI, etc.)
- Familiarity with the pros and cons of a variety of component libraries (e.g. d3.js, High charts, AG-Grid, React Tables)
- Experience with source control tools, such as Git
- Passion for efficiency and optimizing the customer’s ultimate experience, willingness to work closely with stakeholders to achieve an optimal solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with team members and strong leadership.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Internal ZP Group Opportunities
Mclean, VA 22102